Monday, 27 January 2014

Everybody has one

          Everybody has one, that little quirky tucked away bookstore in town. Independently owned bookstores hold the most magic when it comes to reading, so next time you journey by one, go inside and take a peek. If anything, you're guaranteed a overly friendly welcome and (like a bottle of fine wine) well aged dust on your clothing. 

              If you're like me, you're guaranteed a afternoon spent in idyllic pleasure.

Just some book love for your Monday



2 comments:

  1. Mac... I hope your academic dreams all come true...that said, I think it's time to get loaded. What book should I read this month? I need something that isn't hunger games that is exciting. If it's boring, no thank you. I heart Patti Croft...had to include that. I love your bros... and you too. Recommend something awesome...please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! :)
    First of all, is this AJ? And second of all, have you actually read The Hunger Games? and if you have, did you genuinely like it? And are you looking for something more mature or are you looking for something uncomplicated and mindlessly entertaining?

    ReplyDelete